BICO's line of Thru Tubing motors are designed specifically for the harsh conditions you encounter every day. The unique SpiroStar Power Sections offer radically improved performance in extreme temperatures, chemical, nitrogen or other environments where aromatics have hindered motor performance in the past. This proven technology uses a thin layer of rubber over a steel lobe to overcome hysteresis which could lead to chunking or premature failure.
BICO's SpiroStar technology has been field proven over the last 5 years. It will complete jobs where others fail such as difficult cleanouts, fishing, cutting under reaming or milling operations. Some operators have included SpiroStar technology in their well prognosis based on previous performance.
- Even Layer of Rubber
- Reduced rubber swelling in temperature or nitrogen environments.
- 2X the power of conventional stators
- Does not lose RPM under loaded conditions like conventional stators.
- Spiral design transfers heat from rubber to the steel outer tube
- This design results in less chunking due to hysteresis because there is less rubber
- Longer life in many conventional applications like washing out sand plugs